Friday, December 10, 2021

Editing Pro

 Today was my second editing day. This is most exciting part of this project for me, especially since it means it’s almost over. After facing all the “scary” parts of this project, such as the storyboard and actual filming, I really enjoy the more relaxed speed of editing. I was actually really excited to edit and put everything together. I choose to use iMovie for editing since I have some experience with it. Although I shot all my clips in order, I had to actually properly put them together. This meant I had to move my clips from my camera roll to the app itself and arrange it correctly. I had roughly over a minute of footage. I can't decide which takes to use. However I'm unsure on exactly how to put it together because I want to ensure the transitions are seamless. I feel like the most difficult part of this editing process will just be making sure everything transitions and flows smoothly. I also need to figure out how to make a voice over, and record it since this is a main aspect of my video. I am focused on just enhancing the music video in general during editing. I think a lot can be improved during editing, but I also have a lot of choices to make. For example, there is some awkwardness in my scenes and I can either cut it out completely or make it work. Unlike the commercial I can't make it work by using the voice over to kind of make it seem natural or comical. I also have to decide if I want to leave the visuals as is or if I want to tweak it with filters or transition effects. The 'hardest' part of editing is gonna be making these important decisions since I am a bit indecisive. This has been the least stressful part of my media projects so far, I'm actually having fun correcting and enhancing my music video. I still have a lot left to do, and will keep you updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Website Research

For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These...