Friday, February 18, 2022

Title Website Research








For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These websites are so cool!  I'm so excited to be learning about this since I have little knowledge of title designs.  I'm aware of title designs and their purpose however I am usually much too excited about the actual movie to be attentive to the title sequence designs. Although, I have never really paid much attention to title sequences I know there are some fascinating ones out there. After this research, I think I will be able to appreciate the title sequence design better and really comprehend how cool it is.  Both of the websites I will be researching are full of really interesting details. A really cool feature of both of these websites is that they have more to offer than just the video of the title sequence.  There is also a wide variety of opening sequences on both websites.  The websites show you all kinds of information such as an actual list crediting all of the people involved with the film production, and even a background of the actual movie and how it came to fruition.  It's good that I get to research a variety of title sequences with these sites since I have a lot of options to choose from. I can't wait to watch them and explore their differences. This research will help me figure out how I want my title sequence design to be. Watching a variety of title sequences will hopefully show me all the options and ideas for a title sequence. After my research,  I hope to be inspired enough to create my own unique and original title design. I'm going into this research with a blank slate of what I want, this way I can be more open-minded with the ideas I gain from the research. However, I think I want to focus on finding comedy title sequences since that is my genre.  I can incorporate the conventions of comedy title sequences into mine if I focus on them. I  am so excited to dive into this and learn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Website Research

For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These...