Tuesday, November 9, 2021

It’s Me! …Again

Welcome to my intro blog, where you get to learn all about me, Baneishah. Being raised around smartphones, social media and basically living at the movie theater gave me a natural interest in all things media. Growing up in an age of media with that interest I thought taking an AICE media studies class would be an interesting route. So far it\"s been pretty interesting learning about films/movies and how they\"re made. I\"m excited to be able to experience the making of my own  piece of media firsthand again. I naturally love to think about movies and how I would change them or how I\"d make my own. Although  being creative doesn\"t always naturally flow to me I\"m up for the challenge. I like being challenged in a creative sense, mainly because I love to see what new ideas I can come up with. I now have more  experience with the technicalities of making one but I\"m eager to do better this time . Along with this excitement I am also a little nervous due to my lack of experience but I am definitely more prepared then last time . I\"m not entirely afraid of filming but I am anxious about story boarding, and editing. The storyboard process still seems like it is the most difficult for me. I\"m not good at drawing and I feel like capturing six seconds onto a piece of paper is hard. I just can\"t imagine how I would illustrate someone waving or showing a product at an angle on a piece of paper. Editing is probably now my favorite part. Editing an entire video especially having to drop scenes and rearrange them is like the finishing touches . After doing my first video, I am now more prepared for this.When I envision something I want it to turn out exactly how it is in  my mind, however this is my first ever project like this.  I\"m prepared to make a couple mistakes and learn from them with this project, I just hope I don\"t make too much of a mistake and everything turns out just right. I\"m ready to get this project done and out of the way, make some mistakes, learn from them and end up doing an even better job on the next one. I\"m ready to bring my creative side out and put out great ideas into my projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Website Research

For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These...