Monday, December 13, 2021

The Wait is Over!

 

Today was the final day of my music video! I am so glad it's over. I had a lot of fun this time around doing it with my brother and mom! My family was a tremendous help this time around and will hopefully help again for the next project. Everything I learned from my first commercial project helped me out so much this time around. Everything felt like second nature. Although my music video isn't perfect, I learned a lot. I feel like there is a lot of improvement to be made, but I did pretty well. My favorite part of this had to be the costume part and including my brother in it. I didn't love having to do some filming in a public area, however, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. This was overall a really fun experience and I'm glad it's over. I can't wait to do my next project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Website Research

For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These...