Friday, October 15, 2021

Roll the Tape



Today was the final day for my very first commercial project! It has been such a journey. Although I was afraid of many things, I overcame them all. Working independently was not as much as a struggle as I initially thought it would be. However,for future projects I will probably opt to work with at least one other person. I overcame my fear of story boarding and actually understand the importance of it now that I have done it. Having everything mapped out was really helpful and forces you to think about planning in a deeper way. Editing was still my favorite part, but I'm sure as time goes on I'll improve even more! This turned out to be a pretty fun project. I feel like I learned so much from this, and I still have more to learn. I can't wait to do an even better job on my next project!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Website Research

For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These...