Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Editing with Ease

Today was our second day of editing.The editing went pretty well again. I’ve made a lot of progress since my last blog. I shortened all of my clips and only kept what was vital to the video.  I also ended up also muting the original videos completely. This was mainly because there was background noise. Muting the original video worked out pretty well since I wanted to do a voiceover anyways. Speaking of voiceovers, I finally  figured out how to do mine! iMovie actually just had a add media feature, where there’s a voiceover option.  I recorded all the voiceover that I need for my commercial.

The voiceover  wasn’t as hard as I thought it’d be.  However ,I did have to redo it a couple of times due to minor mistakes.

I’m still working on transitions and figuring out how to properly lay music over the voiceover, if that’s possible.  iMovie also has a filters option, but I think i’m going to opt out of it. I’m not completely sure yet since I do want to enhance the look of my commercial. But, I just don’t know if any of the filters available are going to match the commercial itself. I think this editing process was definitely the easiest part of the project.I just feel really comfortable with editing now.

Everything that I didn’t know before was easily learned, or I pressed a button and it was just available. It was just a really easy learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Website Research

For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These...