Wednesday, February 2, 2022

My Pitch







 Pitch 1: a girl accidentally travels back in time on her 16th birthday and has to get back before her big party at 7 


I would do this because I have enough “throwback” clothes to use as costumes. However it would require me to have a female character my age. This may not work since I want to be more behind the camera, then in front. I want to use my family members and friends in the project. However I may need a backup plan since people may get busy. 


Pitch 2: a long distance couple quickly becomes obsessed and consumed with each other but can’t find a way to meet each other in real life 

This would work because it wouldn’t require me to be in person. This  could also be done anytime with facetimes and video calls. However I still don’t want to be the main focus instead of being behind the camera. Due to this I may enlist one of my close friends as the main character along with her boyfriend. I think this idea would work out more than the first.


Pitch 2 would work best for me due to the fact I can make it digital based. I wouldn’t have to meet up with anyone in person which could be easier for everyone involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Website Research

For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These...