Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Planning Blog

Planning blog 


Props:
I chose to do “Insane” - by Summer Walker I plan to use my phone, makeup, hair products as a prop to show a story throughout the song. 

Costumes:
In my music video, I will grab two other friends and myself as the subjects. They would be wearing normal everyday clothing. Something along the lines of jeans, joggers, a graphic t-shirt, and a jacket if they want. They’re shoes could be slides or sneakers. I might also use phones as their props and show made up texts. If this wasn’t possible we would just show the two actors talking. 

Schedule:
11/9, I will be doing an intro blog  
11/9, I will be turning in a group blog 
11/12, I will be doing research and doing a blog on it 
11/16, I will start to plan it out and plan out a blog 
11/19, I will be starting to put out a storyboard
11/29-12/10, I’ll be starting the recording of the scenes
12/13, I’ll be posting the music video
12/17, I’ll be reflecting and writing down my process 


Locations list:
My main location will be the park, I’ll be recording my actors talking and the main actor acting “insane”. This really emphasizes the music video's name. 

Our second location is my house, at this location, I will film the main actor planning out or reading text messages while going through her normal day. This will help the main plot of the music video. 



Backup plan: 
If the weather isn’t preferable then I’ll find a way to film on another day in or in my house. If one of my friends of absent then I’ll use another one of my friends to take their spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Website Research

For my title design research, I get to explore two really cool websites. The two websites are artofthetitle.com and watchthetitles.com.These...